8. STRIPE MANIA (Vivienne Westwood, Michael Kors,...) "Vertical/horizontal/diagonal, go nuts with the possibilities. A classic marinière top will never go out of style, but cherry/grass-green/rainbow colored strips are just as trendy this season."
2. SHINE BRIGHT (Christian Dior, Viktor, Burburry Prorsum,...) "Ground those iridescent fabrics with neutrals by day or one, bold solid color by night."
10. N.E.O.N.S. (Oscar de la Renta, House of Holland,...) "Soften this trend with a sheer blouse or go all out in tone-on-tone with structural separates."
7. 60'S KITTENS (Prada, Louis Vuitton,...) "Flower Power is more mature in the form of 'appliquė' & 'broderie Anglaise'. The shift dress sports a higher hem and a zanier print."
6. BERMUDA PARTY (Alexander Wang, Chloe,...) "Loose fitting bermudas need to be in proportion with your whole outfit. Too much oversized layers can take you from 'Bam!' To 'Bum' in no time."
1. GET GRAPHIC (Marc Jacobs, Dries Van Noten,...) "Go bold and keep accessories to a minimum, let the print shine."
9. PENCIL YOUR SKIRTS (Christopher Kane, Roland Mouret,...) "Ladylike & demure, think pastels and lace, or sexy & sophisticated in clashing colors and trendy patterns."
5. WHITE ZONE (Victoria Beckham, Alexander Wang,...) "Layer on fluid silhouettes to obtain a draped-Greek godess effect or keep it clean and minimal with crisp separates."
4. TEEN SPIRIT 2.0 (Balmain, Dsquared2,...) "The 90's are back in an updated version, think grunge with a bit of glam."
3. BOMB IT (Proenza Schouler, Chanel,...) "The bomber jacket is back with a few modern twists: curved around the shoulders with added volume or cropped for a short and chic effect. Try a leather/faux leather version of this trend."